Jesus Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus Freaks

A place where you can get your questions about life, family, and God answered.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions of the Faith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe-Joe
Youth Pastor
Youth Pastor

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Shield of Faith: 1
Experience:
Questions of the Faith Left_bar_bleue0/500Questions of the Faith Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

Questions of the Faith Empty
PostSubject: Questions of the Faith   Questions of the Faith Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Hey guys, its Joe! Very Happy Thanks for putting me up, Sean. It's good to finally be online here.

So! This forum is designed to help you guys answer questions about your faith, the Bible, and who Jesus is.

My question to all of you is, what questions do you have? I'll try to answer to the best of my ability, but the magic of a web forum is that anybody can help, and it's a place to discuss whatever's on your mind. In many cases your answer might help somebody understand a question of faith better than mine can.

Here's a thought to start us out:

1 Timothy 3: 16-17 says
"16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

The first place to look for answers is in scripture! That's right, as odd as it seems, God put everything we need to answer our life questions in that book. The Internet is full of articles. Wikipedia has 2,192,000+ articles in English alone!

Does that mean they're all good and useful for you? No! In fact, most are useless and many are downright wrong! This isn't to say you shouldn't use Wikipedia, it's a good tool, but we know that ALL of scripture comes straight from God, author and king of the universe!

My encouragement to you today is to look to scripture when you have a question besides the places you normally look.

Then, you'll be equipped for what? EVERY good work!

So post your thoughts, your questions, and I'll try to help point you in the right direction in scripture.
Back to top Go down

Questions of the Faith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jesus Freaks :: Devotionals-
Jump to: